How to Prevent A Water Loss
Water can cause so much damage and such a little time. It’s important to check for leaks and cracks in your foundation and in any water line in your home or business. Here are some tips to help prevent a water loss:
- Cleaning gutters and drain
- Check for leaks
- Check for cracks in your foundation
- Make sure your roof is up-to-date and is assembled correctly
- Making sure all your entrances are sealed correctly
- Windows, doors, siding,etc.
- If the water damage is coming from a pipe, you can turn the main shut off valve off until you get that pipe fix.
- Maintain the trees around your home.
- Making sure it is healthy and the tree limbs are cut where they can’t cause damage to your home.
In addition to checking for cracks and leaks, it is important to maintain a good flow in each water line. Too much pressure and cause crack as well. Pus, too much pressure and make the line burst.