Mold Remediation & Restoration
Let the experts who know about Mold handle your issue. SERVPRO of Platte County has dealt with different types of Mold through the years. We understand what it takes to get rid of the mold that you are experiencing in your home or business. SERVPRO follows each step when dealing with mold. We will come out and scope out the damage and set up a containment in the affected areas. Putting up a containment is one of the most important steps when dealing with mold because it contains the mold in the affected area. While dealing with the mold, we will set up an air scrubber to clean the air. Next we spray the affected area with ServpOXIDE and HEPA vac, to keep the mold spores from spreading as well. Then, we start to take the mold out.
It’s important to hire a company that knows what they’re doing because mold can affect you. That’s why SERVPRO of Platte County is here. We are just a phone call away. (816)579-1600
Facts About Mold
Mold can be growing in your home without you knowing about it. One day, you start smelling something or even see a mark on your surfaces. Then might start to think that it might just be a stain on your surface and it’s mold.
You need to look for someone that can deal with MOLD properly. That’s why your local SERVPRO of Platte County is here. We have all the equipment and chemicals that’s needed to handle that mold. We will come out and contain the area so it won’t spread out and deal with that mold.
Tips How to Prevent Mold
- Check for leaks and water intrusion
- Keeping the humidity level low in your residence and commercial buildings
- Have a consistent air flow
- Remove soaked items/materials
- Paper, carpet, furniture, drywall, etc..
- Keep gutter and drain clear of debris
Facts About Mold
- Mold starts to grow in 24-48 hours
- Black mold is also call Stachybotrys chartarum or toxic black mold
- The most common mold that grows in buildings are aspergillus, cladosporium, and stachybotrys chartarum