Out of the Ashes
Fire damage can wreak havoc. This customer in Kansas City, Missouri, experienced a fire loss caused by a malfunctioning clothes dryer. The home suffered a total loss. Through a joint gut and reconstruction effort between SERVPRO of Platte County and SERVPRO of St. Joseph, this structure was taken from yuk to yum. We were successfully able to give this customer their home back. We were able to make the fire damage "Like it never even happened." We always strive to create happy customers, and this was one of them. The homeowner was highly pleased with the outcome. We helped them get back to life.